Mei 09, 2010

Missing words

Suddenly I looked something on my phone
Her phone number
Suddenly I looked something on laptop
Her face
Suddenly I remembered some words which made me calm
Her messages

Suddenly I've seen this part and feel,
I need your call, Mom, desirely
I need your proud, Mom, sadly
I need your spirit case, Mom, extremely

Give me some attention to sent this pray for you
For your family
For your happiness
For your whole life

May Allah will bless everything by the rule
For the oldest, I wish you'll be a wise women for your husband and childrens someday
For the youngest, I wish you'll get what you want, forward a great shot from you brother
For the middle, You're the one with have no bad for us, through all over and make it right
Doing by goodness and a lot of pray
Allah always bring much fortunes to you, the precious

I miss you all, Deeply

1 komentar:

shelvy winly mengatakan...

kayaknya gue tau nih nda buat siapa, hehe :p